Monday, November 9, 2009

Wednesday Family Night Bowling, Pizza & More

I just found this great deal for Pizza and Bowling and more for $25. On the website Goldstar.com you can purchase this deal good at the Concourse Entertainment Center in Anaheim . The Wednesday Night Family Special  features one bowling lane for one hour, one large two-topping pizza, $5 in arcade tokens and shoe rentals for up to 8 people. It looks like this is currently available for all Wednesday's  in November and reservation times are 6pm, 7pm or 8pm.  I think I need to take the kids bowling.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We used to take my little cousins to IHOP, but now we may want to keep in mind that the company has been exposed for food safety issues and animal cruelty in its supply chain. For more details, check out www.humanesociety.org/ihop.

Thank you so much,

Emily Spivak

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to see just how permeant memory has become in our everyday lives. It seems like everywhere I turn, I see something with a card slot or USB port, haha. I guess it makes sense though, considering how much more afforable memory has become lately...

Gahhhhh... I shouldn't be complaining. I can't make it through a single day without using my R4 / R4i!

(Posted on Net10 for R4i Nintendo DS.)